This promotion is administered solely by Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for entry to Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club’s Leisure Club competition and will not be provided to any other party without your consent.
The competition opens at 9am on Monday July 1st, 2019. The closing date for receipt of entries will be at 11:59pm on Sunday, July 7th 2019. The four winners will be notified the following day, on Monday, July 8th 2019 via Facebook. The four prizes: one month’s premier membership including use of the gym, pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and classes worth £55, a personal training session worth £25 and two £13 vouchers for classes - must be taken by Monday, September 30th 2019. The winners must agree to give permission to Highbullen Hotel, Golf and Country Club to publicise their name on our social media channels namely Facebook, Instagram and Twitter announcing them as winners of the prize.
By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the promoter (Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club), which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion.
Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club’s Leisure Club Competition Official Terms & Conditions:
- This prize giveaway from Monday, July 1st to Sunday, July 7th 2019 is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man; they must be aged 18 years and older and Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club employees, agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion are exempt from entering.
- This is a non-premium prize giveaway and is free to enter.
- Entries to the prize giveaway must be made via Highbullen Hotel, Golf and Country Club’s, Leisure Club’s Facebook page.
4. Only one entry can be made by any one person entering the competition and the instructions on the post must be followed.
- The winner of each of the four prizes will be randomly selected by Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club and will be initially notified through Facebook on Monday, July 8th 2019. In the event the selected winners do not respond to the initial contact made by us, the promoter (Highbullen Hotel, Golf and Country Club) will make a second contact but if still no response has been received in a further seven working days, the winner’s claim to the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen on the same merit. The prizes cannot be transferred or assigned to another person but only the named winner. Please call Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club on 01769 540561 (option four) to make all necessary arrangements for the redemption of the prizes. The classes and personal training session must be booked in advance and all four prizes must be taken before Monday, September 30th 2019.
- The winners must agree to their name being announced on Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club’s social media channels namely Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize. The promoter (Highbullen Hotel, Golf and Country Club) reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable value if the intended prize is not available for reasons outside the reasonable control of the promoter.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winners to liaise with Highbullen Hotel, Golf and Country Club to redeem the prizes.
- Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club will never sell or share your personal information to any third party. All personal data supplied to the promoter (Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club) will only be held for a maximum of 28 days. Thereafter your details will be permanently deleted.
- Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this prize giveaway in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
- The promoter’s (Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club) decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
THE PROMOTER: Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club, Chittlehamholt, Umberleigh, North Devon, EX37 9HD.