This promotion is administered solely by Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or other social media channels. You are providing your information to Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club and not to other social media channels namely, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. The information you provide will only be used for entry to Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club’s12 Days of Christmas Competition and will not be provided to any other party without your consent.
The competition opens at 9am on Friday, March 8th 2019. The closing date for receipt of entries will be at 11:59pm Sunday March 17th, 2019. The winner will be notified the following day, Monday March 18th, 2019 by social media. The prizes are subject to availability. The Sunday lunch for two in The DevonView Restaurant must be taken on Mothering Sunday (Sunday, March 31st 2019) while the mini spa day for two must be taken before September 30th 2019. The winner must agree to give permission to Highbullen Hotel Golf andCountry Club to publicise their name on our social media channels namely Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest announcing them as winners of the prize.
By participating, each entrant fullyand unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions and thedecisions of the promoter (Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club), which arefinal and binding in all matters related to the promotion.
Highbullen Hotel Golf and CountryClub’s Mother’s Day Competition Official Terms & Conditions:
- This prize giveaway from Friday, March 8th to Sunday, March 17th, 2019 is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man; they must be aged 18 years and older and Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club employees, agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion are exempt from entering.
- This is a non-premium prize giveaway and is free to enter.
- Entries to the prize giveaway must be made via Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club’s social media channels namely Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
4. An unlimited number of entries can be made by any one person entering the competition on each of Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club’s social media platforms – namely Instagram, Facebook andTwitter – following the instructions on each platform.
- The winner of the prize will be randomly selected by Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club and will be initially notified through the social media platform they entered (for example Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) on Monday, March 18th, 2019. In the event the selected winner does not respond to the initial contact made by us, the promoter (Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club) will make a second contact but if still no response has been received in a further seven working days, the winner’s claim to the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen on the same merit. The prize cannot be transferred or assigned to another person but only the named winner. Please call Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club on 01769 540561 to make all necessary arrangements for the redemption of your prize including the booking of the meal in The Devon View on Mother’s Day and the mini spa day – both prizes do not have to be taken on the same day. The prize is subject to availability and the meal must be taken on Mothering Sunday (Sunday, March 31st 2019) while the mini spa day must be taken before Monday, September 30th 2019.
- The winner must agree to their name being announced on Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club’s social media channels namely Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize. The promoter (Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club) reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable value if the intended prize is not available for reasons outside the reasonable control of the promoter.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to liaise with Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club to redeem the prize.
- Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club will never sell or share your personal information to any third party. All personal data supplied to the promoter (Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club) will only be held until September 30th 2019. Thereafter your details will be permanently deleted.
- Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this prize giveaway in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
- The promoter’s (Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club) decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
THE PROMOTER: Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club, Chittlehamholt, Umberleigh, North Devon, EX37 9HD.