- Best Rates Guaranteed
- No Booking Deposit
For assistance prior to arrival please contact the Reservations team on 01769 540561 or email email@example.com
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
- The hotel has plenty of parking spaces at the front of the Manor House (for check in) and in some cases there is parking nearer to the Estate Rooms.
- There is plenty of additional parking on site at The Pavilion.
- There are two steps up from outside The Manor House to get into the main hallway.
- The front doors of the hotel are wide enough to make entry and exit easy for infirm or disabled guests.
- Assistance can be provided wherever possible with parking and luggage.
- There is a disabled parking bay by the entrance to The Pavilion and The Manor House.
- We have a wheelchair available for guest use.
- Manor House Entrance and Reception
- Once through the front doors and up 2 steps to the reception area (ramps can be made available), there is level access to the Reception, Morning Room, Library and Drawing Room.
- The reception desk is located to your right as you enter the front hall.
- On check in staff will brief you on our evacuation policy on request.
- There is an internal hotel phone on the reception desk that guests can use.
- The Devon View Restaurant and the Cellars Bar are located down stairs from the main reception area in The Manor House.
- The Manor House has 3 floors, with one ground floor bedroom.
- Access to the other 10 Manor House rooms is via a central staircase only.
- Many of the Estate Rooms have ground floor access, but may have narrow doorways or small steps on entering the bedroom or bathroom – please discuss your particular needs with our reservations team at the time of booking.
- Public Areas – WC
- There are separate modern toilet facilities provided for ladies and gents in The Manor House, on the ground floor.
- There is a disabled toilet on the upper level (ground floor) of The Pavilion and in The Palazzo.
- Baby Change facilities are available in The Pavilion and in The Palazzo.
- Conferences, Meetings and Events
- The Palazzo is all on one level with double doors throughout and electronic stays on the doors
- The Palazzo has a “Doc M” compliant disabled toilet, with doors opening inwards and outwards and a pull cord alarm
- In the Ladies and Gents toilets in The Palazzo we have Ambulant Disabled cubicles
- The Brasserie is located on the ground floor of The Pavilion.
- The Board Room is accessed via a flight of stairs in the Pavilion.
- Please notify event organisers in advance if you require any additional services e.g. special seating arrangements, staging, we do try to accommodate all needs wherever possible.
- 1 ground floor Manor House room is appropriate for guests with limited mobility, plus 12 Estate Rooms are located on the ground floor (6 with walk in showers).
- Emergency procedures are posted on the door to each bedroom and can be explained at check in for any guests on request.
- Bedroom lighting can be switched on at the entrance to the bedroom and also within the room.
- There are bedside lights and a direct dial telephone in all bedrooms.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- We have a Deafgard available, to alert the hard of hearing in the event of an emergency (a vibrating pad that sits under a pillow, activated by the fire alarm).
- We have a Sound Monitor available for carers or parents.
- We can accommodate early check in or late check out for guests whose needs require more time.
- Fridges and safes can be made available for guests who need secure medicine storage.
- We have a portable “light alert” doorbell for guest use.
- We can provide hypoallergenic bedding.
- Water bowl and bedding provided for guests with assistance dogs.
- We can provide versions of all our menus with detailed allergen information or in large print versions.
- Grounds and Gardens
- There is a dual level garden at the front of the hotel with level access to the gardens.
- There are a number of benches and seats provided.
If you require any assistance during your stay please contact the Reception team.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, in all bedrooms, public areas and in The Pavilion.
We do have a number of rooms suitable for families or carers. Contact our reservations team to discuss your individual needs on 01769 540561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Best Rates Guaranteed
- No Booking Deposit