Facebook and Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by: HighbullenHotel Golf and Country Club whose registered office is at Highbullen Hotel Golfand Country Club, Chittlehamholt, Umberleigh, North Devon, EX37 9HD. Thiscompetition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associatedwith Facebook or Instagram.
2. The competition is open to residents of theUnited Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Highbullen Hotel Golfand Country Club and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judgingof the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessaryto enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant isindicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and detailsof how to enter are via http://https://www.facebook.com/HighbullenLeisureandSpa/ or https://www.instagram.com/highbullen_leisure/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Monday 3rdJanuary 2022 at 19:30. After this time/date no further entries to thecompetition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entriesnot received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enterare as follows: Visit the Highbullen Leisure Facebook or Instagram page andlike or comment on the competition post. This will enter you in to the draw towin one of the three prizes as stated below.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel oramend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in anyevent outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will benotified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prizedetails supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with thiscompetition.
12. The prizes are as follows:
Prize 1 is a treatment up toone-hour for two people. The value of each treatment is to a maximum of £70.00and multiple treatments cannot be combined to make the £70.00 value. If atreatment is under £70.00 the remaining value is forfeited by the prize winner.If the treatment selected exceeds £70.00 in value, the prize winner will berequired to pay the additional cost. Both treatments must be booked at the sametime and be scheduled on the same day. Once booked a minimum of 24 hours’notice is required for any cancellation at which point the prize may berescheduled. All booking terms and conditions will apply.
Prize 2 is a block of six PersonalTraining sessions for up to two people. The sessions must be prebooked with oneof the personal trainers at least 48 hours in advance of the sessions takingplace. The two attendees must remain the same throughout the block and cannotbe transferred. Once booked a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required for anycancellation at which point the prize may be rescheduled. Personal Trainingterms and conditions apply which can be sent on request.
Prize 3 is a two-month premiermembership for two people. The prize winner must nominate a second person andonce the membership has commenced it cannot be transferred. Both membershipsmust begin and end at the same time. Once the membership has commenced it willrun for two consecutive calendar months and cannot be paused or put on hold forany reason. All membership terms and conditions apply to this prize, and thesecan be accessed on request and at point of sign up. Both recipients will berequired to fully complete the membership paperwork.
The prize is as stated, and nocash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute anyprize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from allentries received and verified by Highbullen Hotel Golf and Country Club and orits agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DMon Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If thewinner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days ofnotification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner andpick a replacement winner. All prizes must be redeemed by Thursday 30thJune 2022 and become null and void after this date.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when andwhere the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of allmatters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will beentered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant isindicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditionswill be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to theexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name andimage in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal datarelating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordancewith current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to athird party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 daysafter closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed asacceptance of these terms and conditions.